(This page is cleared and
reset annually on April 1)
November 3, 2021
- We have secured an extension
to the current shooting season.
- The extension will be on a
week by week basis pending snowfall
and allows for **shooting on
Sundays only** during
regular Sunday business hours.
- All courses of fire remain
closed to members and RO's during
October 6, 2021
- We will begin closing
operations on Sunday November.
If you can volunteer some time it
would be greatly appreciated.
- The only course of fire that
will be open on Sunday Nov 7 is the
September 15, 2021
- There will be a Sporting
Clays event "100 in the Woods" on
Sunday, October 10 starting at 1pm.
- Fee is $30 per shooter and
includes the Trap Boy fees.
August 21, 2021
- Range and all courses of fire
will be off limits to members &
RO's on a daily basis from 8:00am -
5:00pm daily for private range rental
by local law enforcement starting Monday,
Sep 20 thru Friday Sep 24.
August 18, 2021
- Thanks to the volunteers that
helped with the range cleanup
yesterday. All tasks completed in just
under an hour!
- Great work done by G.
Deslauriers, T. Seward, M. Crewe, W.
Pevie, B. Murley & D. Watkins.
- Goes to show that many hands
make for light work!
August 12, 2021
- We will be running a range
clean-up on Wednesday Aug 20 at 5pm so
we will need some volunteers.
- General clean-up and light
brush cutting is on the list of tasks
to complete: should not take more than
July 30, 2021
- Range and all courses of fire
will be off limits to members and RO's
for the day as there is a film crew making
a documentary on site.
- Normal business hours will
resume on Friday, August 13.
July 28, 2021
- The demo of the old building
has been completed and went very
- Special thanks to Allard's
Distributing for taking on the
monumental task and providing the
service without fee to the Club.
- Their constant generosity
and support of the Club is always
- Thanks to the towns of Labrador
City and Wabush as well as the Lab
West Landfill for allowing us to
dispose of the building also without
- Generosity shown to community
based, volunteer run, non-profit
organizations is what allows us to
continue to be successful!
July 27, 2021
- The old club building is slated
for demolition today so all courses of
fire will remain closed until 5:30pm!
- Please avoid going to the Club
during 8am-5pm as lots of heavy
equipment will be operating.
July 23, 2021
- Three volunteers punched over
47 man-hours this past weekend
prepping for the demo of the old Club.
- That's a lot of work for only
three people! Special thanks to D.
Watkins, B. Hillier and junior member
M. Filippi for your help!
July 16, 2021
- We are looking for volunteers
to help out this Saturday & Sunday
morning starting at 10am.
- We will be relocating some
things and emptying the old building
in preparation for its demolition.
July 10, 2021
- Thanks to A. Gillis & K.
Blanchard for their help yesterday
with the clean up of the grounds.
- In two short hours we
accomplished all the tasks we had
July 8, 2021
- We are looking for volunteers
to help with general cleanup on
Wednesday, July 15 starting at 5pm.
- Work gloves are recommended as
is appropriate footwear.
July 1, 2021
- The new patio and accessibility
ramp has been completed at the Club.
- Nice work and excellent patio
built by contractor Scott Combs.
- Should be an excellent spot to
enjoy the view of our grounds and have
June 20, 2021
- Range Officers are now required
to submit their third day.
- Please consult the activities
schedule and send your date requests
to B. Hillier.
June 12, 2021
- There will be a Sporting Clays
"100 In The Woods" event on Sunday,
June 26. Fee is $30 / shooter (member)
and includes the trap boy fees.
- Special introductory rate will
be offered for FIRST TIME non-member
shooters for this event only.
- Starts at 1pm sharp.
June 9, 2021
- The Club will be hosting the
Francophone Association on Sunday June
20 for a special Father's Day Event.
- Trap field will be reserved at
this time from 1pm- 4pm for the event.
June 2, 2021
- The Club will be open on Sunday
June 13 despite the scheduled power
outage. All courses of fire will
- Pending interest, we may run a
sporting shoot in the woods as well.
May 25, 2021
- The construction of the patio
on the new building will be going
ahead this week. Please use care and
caution as we continue to upgrade the
- The contractor has been
approved to work thru our business
days / hours so please be mindful of
this as well.
May 15, 2021
- RO's are reminded to submit
their range days for this season.
- Please ensure to send your
dates to the Club email:
May 13, 2021
- The Club was happy to host yet
another team building event for BBA.
- Special thanks to all the
volunteers that assisted to make it
such a success. There were a lot of
smiling faces that enjoyed the event
May 10, 2021
- Members are reminded the range
is closed tomorrow from 11am - 4pm for
a private team building event. Thanks
for your cooperation.
April 30, 2021
- Volunteers requested to assist
in a team building event scheduled for
Saturday, May 14. If you can assist
please let us know.
April 28, 2021
- There will be heavy equipment
operating around the Covered Firing
Point on the morning of May 2 as we
complete yet another upgrade at the
Club: the installation of a new,
all-metal bridge. Please use caution
on the area.
April 22, 2021
- Members are reminded to ensure
their belongings are removed from the
old Club house in preparation for its
April 17, 2021
- The calendar for Range Officer
dates is now posted. RO's are to
select one Wednesday and one Sunday on
the calendar for their RO days. Send
your requests to B. Hillier with the
club in copy (email@example.com)
April 1, 2021
- Snow clearing operations were a
great success today! All courses of
fire (excluding Sporting Clays) are
now open. Thanks
to our corporate sponsors Iron City
Services and Allard's Distributing for
their generosity and support!
- Reminder that memberships expire on May 1,
2021. This is especially important
for those members that have ATT's. Renew your
membership now to avoid paperwork related delays of
- Snow clearing
operations will take place on Saturday, April
17 at Noon. Volunteers required for cleanup
around the buildings.
You may have a
Club related announcement posted by contacting
Please give sufficient notice so that all members may
have a chance to read them.
*** This Web
Site and all of its contents are the sole
property of the Labrador Trap & Skeet Club.
Only current members in
(or visitors with written permission from the
Club executive) may copy or distribute any
/ data obtained herein as long as it is not for
commercial use. Copyright March 23, 2007.***