(This page is cleared and
reset annually on March 15)
June 2, 2019
June 1, 2019
- The Exec would like to thank everyone
that helped out with yesterday's BBA team building
- Special thanks to our contingent or RO's
C. Moyles, D. Watkins, B. Hillier, J. Cluney, P.
Mooney & W. Pevie for their great work in
helping and coaching this group of new shooters.
- Thanks for your continued support of the
May 27, 2019
- Just a reminder that all courses of fire
are closed today for a team building activity from
May 16, 2019
- We have some team building events on the
calendar for this season but will need your help
to make them happen. If you can assist lets us
May 14, 2019
- Reminder that memberships are now
due. A completed membership form (found here
on the main page under the"Documents" tab) MUST be
submitted with your fee even if none of your
personal info has changed.
May 10, 2019
- Anyone who has not yet picked up their
ammo from the bulk order is asked to make
arrangements and collect it ASAP.
- The balance of your order is due at that
May 1, 2019
- This year's fundraiser has started! If
you have not received your tickets yet please
contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All tickets / monies must be returned by
- As per Club regulations, any unsold
tickets in your possession must be bought by the
April 25, 2019
- Thanks to all that attended the AGM last
Tuesday. The existing Executive remains in place
by acclamation. Congrats to all!
- The new building remains the main
project focus for this year.
- This year's fundraiser is now underway.
Please make sure you do your part to ensure it is
April 14, 2019
- Reminder that the AGM will be held
8:30pm on Tuesday, April 30 at the White Wolf Club
in Lab City.
- Discussion of Club business for the 2019
season and the Election Of Officers will take
- Members must have a valid membership in
order to vote at the meeting.
- Memberships will not be sold during the
- Tickets for our annual fundraiser are
being prepared and will be (tentatively) next
March 24, 2019
- Snow clearing operations were a
great success today! All courses of
fire (excluding Sporting Clays) are
now open. Thanks
to our volunteers for doing such a
great job of such a monumental task.
- Special thanks to our corporate
sponsors Allard's Distributing,
McDonald's and Precision Machine for
their generosity and support!
March 17, 2019
- New membership pricing
goes into effect today. Thanks to all the
members that took advantage of the notice
and renewed early!
March 16, 2019
- Snow clearing
operations at the Club will take place on
Sunday, April 14 at Noon. Please come out and
help get the 2019 season started! Volunteers
are asked to bring a shovel and / or
March 15, 2019
- The AGM is slated for Tuesday April 30 @
8:30pm at the White Wolf Snowmobile Club in
Labrador City. You must have a valid membership in
order to attend the meeting and participate /
vote. Memberships will *NOT* be sold at the AGM
but are available at the Club during regular
business hours or from any member of the
Executive. This is a great opportunity to add some
input in the direction of the Club.
March 14, 2019
- Unfortunately membership fees at the
Club will be increasing on March 24, 2019.
- Any renewals bought before that date
will still fall under the current (2018) pricing.
- Despite the increase we remain the
cheapest full-service gun club in Canada!
- Reminder that memberships expire
on May 1, 2019. This is especially
important for those members that have ATT's. Renew
your membership now to avoid paperwork related
delays of your permits!
- Snow clearing
operations will take place on Sunday, April 14
at Noon. Please come out and help get the 2019
You may have a
Club related announcement posted by contacting
Please give sufficient notice so that all members may
have a chance to read them.
*** This Web
Site and all of its contents are the sole
property of the Labrador Trap & Skeet Club.
Only current members in
(or visitors with written permission from the
Club executive) may copy or distribute any
/ data obtained herein as long as it is not for
commercial use. Copyright March 23, 2007.***