(This page is cleared and
reset annually on April 1)
August 2, 2022
July 5, 2022
- The Club and all courses of fire
will be closed for the day on Thursday, August 4
due to blast activity by IOC. Barricsdes will be
erected early in the morning and will not be
removed until 4:30pm.
- Weather delays are anticipated
so updates will be sent as they are made
June 26, 2022
- Please take care around the Club
grounds this evening as there will some
- Be cautious around the heavy
equipment and ensure to have the operators
attention prior to approaching it.
June 6, 2022
- Trap League Registration opens
today: fun league consisting of 15 rounds of
Trap to be completed by Sept 30.
- Full league rules have been
mailed out to members.
- Registration is $25/participant:
winner splits the pot with the Club.
- All participants will be entered
in a random draw at the end of the league season
for a chance to win a prize.
June 4, 2022
- Thanks to all the RO's and
volunteers that helped make the BBA
event a success: lots of happy
participants with big smiles!
- Tanks also to those that could
not attend but loaned us equipment for
May 30, 2022
- All courses of fire will be
closed today June 4 from 12pm-4:30pm
for the private BBA event.
May 15, 2022
- RO's & volunteers needed
for the BBA team building event on
Saturday, June 4.
- All courses of fire will be
closed on June 4 from 12pm-4:30pm for
the private event.
May 14, 2022
- RO's are reminded of the
mandatory meetings this week on
Tuesday & Thursday starting at 7pm
at the Club.
- All RO's must attend one of the
- Additional sessions may be held
if required but we would like to get
it completed this week if at all
- Please notify a member of the
Exec if you cannot attend one of these
May 11, 2022
- Special thanks to volunteers D.
Watkins, C. Osmond, B. AuCoin, B.
Hillier on a great job today
installing a new Olympic grade Trap
machine equipped with wobble feature.
May 9, 2022
- Thanks to our outgoing
Exec members for their past service
& support of our organization
and welcome to the newly elected
- Special welcome to Club
member P. Swanson as the first woman
elected to the Club Executive. Given
the increase in female participation
in the shooting sports we knew it
was only a matter of time!
- Welcome to the team and
here's to a great year!
May 1, 2022
- Reminder of the AGM tomorrow
May 10 starting at 8:30pm at the Club.
April 24, 2022
- The AGM will take place at the
Club on Tuesday, May 10 at 8:30pm.
- Great opportunity to bring
forward new ideas and voice any
- Election of Officers will also
take place at this time.
April 18, 2022
- Snow clearing has been
completed at the Club!
- Special thanks to all the
volunteers and to Iron City Services
for making it happen. Thanks as well
to McDonald's in Lab City for the
coffee & muffins that kept
April 17, 2022
- The calendar for Range Officer
dates is now posted.
- RO's are to select one
Wednesday and one Sunday on the
calendar for their RO days.
- Requests are processed on a
- Send your requests to Club VP
B. Hillier with the club in copy
April 1, 2022
clearing operations have been rescheduled
for Noon on Saturday, Apr 23 due to equipment
- Reminder that memberships expire on May 1,
2022. This is especially important
for those members that have ATT's. Renew your
membership now to avoid paperwork related delays of
- Snow clearing
operations will take place on Saturday, April
16 at Noon. Volunteers required for cleanup
around the buildings.
You may have a
Club related announcement posted by contacting
Please give sufficient notice so that all members may
have a chance to read them.
*** This Web
Site and all of its contents are the sole
property of the Labrador Trap & Skeet Club.
Only current members in
(or visitors with written permission from the
Club executive) may copy or distribute any
/ data obtained herein as long as it is not for
commercial use. Copyright March 23, 2007.***