Labrador Trap & Skeet
PO Box 28, Labrador City,
Labrador, A2V 2K3
Updated October 15,
Welcome to the homepage of the Labrador Trap & Skeet Club.
We are Labrador's biggest gun club and are
certified by the federal government
to allow the use of restricted firearms on our range!
Being a non-profit organization
we are pleased to offer our members, as well as visiting
shooters, the following facilities & services at a
price no other club can compete with:
- Heated Club house complete with storage
lockers, tables, BBQ and canteen service
- A safe
and legal place to shoot your guns located only
5 minutes from anywhere in town
- Up to $5.0 million dollars of liability
- Full size Skeet Field with electric
machines ( # 9 shot size or smaller on skeet field only
- Full size Trap Field with electric
oscillating launcher with wobble attachment
- Sporting Clays Field with 18 portable
& 2 remote controlled machines (including a rabbit
machine) allowing the shooter access to 15 different 25
Bird courses with virtually unlimited target
- Outdoor covered firing point with rifle
/ pistol range (archers & air rifles / pistols
- Combat, Action, IPSC & Steel
Silhouette Pistol shooting
- Long Range, Target and Tactical Rifle
- Steel Silhouette Rifle Shooting
(rimfire rifle / air rifle only)
- Single, Senior, Youth and Family
membership rates available (certain guidelines apply)
- Firearm / Shooting Instruction (may
require a fee depending on type / course offered)
- Want to know how to get your PAL or
RPAL firearm license? Contact us!
- Range Rentals & Gift Certificates
- Group rates offered on certain events.
- Service en francais disponible!
- Female shooters PLEASE don't be shy!
- We have a lot more to offer so feel
free to drop by for a visit !!!
Having problems viewing this page? We can help! Please
*** This Web
Site and all of its contents are the sole
property of the Labrador Trap & Skeet Club.
Only current members in
(or visitors with written permission from the
Club executive) may copy or distribute any
/ data obtained herein as long as it is not for
commercial use. Copyright March 23, 2007.***