Labrador Trap & Skeet Club
28, Labrador City, Labrador, A2V 2K3
June 16, 2021
Welcome to the homepage of the Labrador Trap & Skeet Club:
Labrador's BIGGEST gun club.
We are federally certified
meaning we allow the use of non-restricted, restricted
and prohibited firearms on our range.
We are pleased to offer our members as well as
visiting shooters the following facilities & services
at a price no other club can compete with!
- Heated Club house complete with storage
lockers, tables, BBQ and canteen service
- A safe and
legal place to shoot your guns located
only 5 minutes from anywhere in town
- The Club and all members carry $5.0
million dollars of liability insurance
- Full size Skeet Field with electric
machines (only # 9 shot or smaller permitted on the
- Full size Trap Field with electric
oscillating launcher with wobble attachment
- Sporting Clays Field with 18 portable
& 4 remote controlled machines (including a rabbit
- Provides the shooter access to 15
different 25 Bird courses with virtually unlimited
- Outdoor covered firing point with rifle
/ pistol range (archers & air rifles / pistols
- Combat, Action, IPSC & Steel
Silhouette Pistol shooting
- Long Range, Target and Tactical Rifle
- Steel Silhouette Rifle Shooting
(rimfire rifle / air rifle only)
- Single, Senior, Youth and Family
membership rates available (certain guidelines apply)
- Firearm / Shooting Instruction (may
require a fee depending on type / course offered)
- Want to know how to get your PAL or
RPAL firearm license? Contact us!
- Range Rentals, Team Building Events
& Gift Certificates are available.
- Group rates offered on certain events.
- Service en francais disponible!
- Female shooters PLEASE don't be shy!
- We have a lot more to offer so feel
free to drop by for a visit !!!
Having problems viewing this page? We can help! Please
*** This Web
Site and all of its contents are the sole
property of the Labrador Trap & Skeet Club.
Only current members in
(or visitors with written permission from the
Club executive) may copy or distribute any
/ data obtained herein as long as it is not for
commercial use. Copyright March 23, 2007.***